« Home | You scored as Psychology/Sociology, You should str... » | say you love me. » | hey guys! photos from the swim camp!the girls' roo... » | uh oh » | the endless swim » | my new love<3!anyway, only me carey and andy went ... » | drop it like its hot » | hey hey hey hey » | its going to be hard. » | look at those lips. »

hey yo wassup man.

hey people.

i was just wondering which is the best way to start a blog entry. i think if you start the post like how i started this post, its kind of stupid cause i don't actually know who I'm saying hi to. then again, if i start it immediately with my story of the day, i think it'll be quite weird wouldn't it?

anyway, that was some random rubbish.

i got to go and do some physics now. countdown to terms : about 2 more weeks. omg.
physics tuition tonight =(

just for laughs. (:

About me

  • karen!
  • ACJC
    swimming
    karenlct_607@hotmail.com
  • talk to me here!
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.